AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- 70-year-old Beebe Special ED teacher requests public hearing following districts recommendation to terminate her contract
- PCSO investigating shooting on McCain Place
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Tyson Foods donates record amount of protein
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone