(Taylor King Law) – Here’s this month’s Frequently Asked Question.

What type of car insurance should I have?

Arkansas law requires every driver to carry $25,000 liability insurance, however, be sure you carry sufficient liability limits to protect your assets.

Comprehensive and Collision covers damage to your vehicle. While it may be required on a new vehicle, if you drive an older car with a lower cash value, you might skip this coverage.

Uninsured coverage is one you don’t want to skip. One in every 5 drivers in Arkansas are uninsured. If you’re hit by an uninsured driver, uninsured motorist coverage is your only protection.

And Medical Payments Coverage, or PIP, is a no-fault coverage that can help cover the cost of medical bills. In our experience, it’s incredibly valuable.

Whatever insurance you choose, be sure you understand what coverage you’re selecting.

We’ve been answering your legal questions for nearly 30 years.

And with over 275 years of combined legal experience, we’re more than ready to help.

If you have legal questions, you can always call or contact Taylor King Law online. We’ll be on your side – by your side.