MILWAUKEE (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- 20 people injured, including 1 dead in Southeast D.C shooting, police Say
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina
- Arkansas family says another casket was buried on top of loved one at a Malvern cemetery
- LR Barbershop partners chops cuts and conversations with LRPD
- Saturday Evening Weather Update