MILWAUKEE (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Friday Morning WebCast – 5 AM
- Pine Bluff father celebrates son’s birthday who was shot and killed three years ago; murder remains unsolved
- Harrison community working to change historical reputation
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Tumbling Temperatures Friday