LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Incumbent Rep. French Hill (R) and St. Sen. Joyce Elliott (D) are running in the general election on November 3, 2020, in Arkansas’ 2nd Congressional District.
Rep. Hill was first elected in 2014, and won his subsequent re-election campaigns in 2016 and 2018.
The video of this debate is provided by Arkansas PBS; myarkansaspbs.org/elections.
Since 2009, St. Sen. Elliott has been a member of the Arkansas Senate representing the 31st district.
She was previously a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, serving from 2001 to 2007.
If elected, Elliott would become the first African-American Representative from Arkansas to be elected to Congress.
Earlier, KARK and Fox16 Breaking News Anchor Mitch McCoy sits down with each candidate one-on-one for a 15-minutes to talk on an array of topics, including the COVID-19 pandemic, education, and the economy.
You can watch the full conversation from each candidate in the video player below.
To learn more about Joyce Elliott, CLICK HERE.
To learn more about Rep. French Hill, CLICK HERE.
- ‘His car is his home,’ Crossett man, 104 and still driving
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- Tuesday Evening Weather Update
- Highway tax measure on November ballot
- Jalen Catalon Feels Defense Playing With Great Confidence, Quick to Credit Barry Odom and the Coaches