LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – As the November 3, 2020 general election quickly approaches,
Pulaski County Circuit and County Clerk Terri Hollingsworth shared new important information
for registered voters with community, educational, civic organizations, and the media.
“Voter education and information play a pivotal role in this very important upcoming
election. To encourage greater participation, I believe sharing information as broadly as
possible for Pulaski County voters, can make in-person voting easier and more accessible.
I applaud the Election Commission for expanding the early voting hours and allowing
voters the ability to vote at any of the 12 vote centers on Election Day. This a big win for
Pulaski County,” said Pulaski County Circuit and County Clerk Terri Hollingsworth.
• Sites: Pulaski County voters have three new early voting sites bringing the total to 12
• Dates: Early voting will begin on Monday, October 19 and will run through Monday,
November 2, 2020. There will be two Saturdays to early vote – October 24, 2020 and
October 31, 2020. No early voting is available on Sundays.
• Times: Now all early voting sites will have the same hours – 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays. On Monday,
November 2, 2020, early voting will be 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
• Sites: Pulaski County voters have the option to vote at their assigned polling location or
one of the 12 early voting sites which become “vote centers” on Election Day.
• Dates: Election Day will be Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
• Times: All 105 polling locations including the 12 vote centers will be open from 7:30 a.m.
until 7:30 p.m. Pulaski County now has a total of 117 polling locations.
View more about the new information below: