LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Governor Asa Hutchinson gave an update on today’s COVID-19 numbers for the state, with daily cases and active cases reaching a record high.
Arkansas Department of Health is now reporting 2,827 new cases and 18,032 active cases in Arkansas.
Deaths added today, 31, for a total of 2,586
1,041 hospitalizations and 191 people on ventilators
Governor Hutchinson released the following statement on today’s COVID-19 numbers:
“Yesterday saw another record day of new cases. We also lost 31 Arkansans yesterday to COVID-19. We are at a critical point in combating this virus as we continue to see record numbers of new cases each day. This battle will not be won by the actions of a few; it will take each Arkansan doing our part to win this fight.”
- Razorbacks Display Talent In Winning Arkansas Invitational
- Solid Performances Pace Razorbacks In Team Victory
- Saturday Morning Weather Update
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration