BULLHEAD CITY, AZ.- On Wednesday, the US Air Force deployed F-16 fighter jets to intercept an unauthorized aircraft in the restricted area over a campaign rally for President Donald Trump in Bullhead City, Arizona.
The aircraft was not communicating with the North American Aerospace Defense Command when it entered the restricted zone, failing to respond to intercept procedures. The aircraft was escorted from the area by NORAD F-16s.
Trump and others present took note of the the presence of the aircraft during the rally.
- Arkansas’ Offense Came Up Big On Saturday Despite Missing Some Key Members
- The earliest Arkansas sunset of the year occurs today, December 5th
- Mizzou edges Arkansas 50-48 On Last Second FG
- Halftime: Arkansas 27 – Missouri 20, Things To Know
- Quarterback Feleipe Franks Unable to Play Against Missouri Today