FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — A campaign launched to bring messages of hope and joy through artwork is in its final days.
Nine local artists created art pieces for those who were isolated due to COVID-19.
Their work traveled to 22 sites around Northwest Arkansas.
A spokesperson for the museums tells us there are only two stops left before it ends.
“The final two stops for the murals are at The Momentary, which is where we’re at right now and they’ll be on view here near the Razorback Greenway and The Momentary Green through August 16 and then they’ll go to Crystal Bridges, The North Lawn at Crystal Bridges on be on view August 18 through 31,” said Emily Neuman, Public Relations Manager at The Momentary.
Don’t miss out on these last two stops.
Admission is free for everyone and no registration is required.
- Report: Arkansas and Musselman Finalizing Raise, Extension
- Hot Springs city board discussing rules for short-term rental housing
- Monday Night Mystery | New Evidence Alert: Morgan Nick
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- New lead in Morgan Nick case after documentary released important details