GRUBBS, Ark. – The Poinsett County Sheriff’s Office confirming that there are two fatalities involved in a plane crash at Flag Slough Lane in Grubbs, Arkansas.
Sheriff Kevin Molder confirmed that at approximately 9:44 am, the Poinsett County Dispatch Center received a call that a plane had crashed in the Northwest quadrant of Poinsett County.
Multiple agencies responded to the scene. Emergency responders discovered a twin-engine plane in a field off of Flag Slough Lane.
According to Conway Regional Airport, the flight was headed to Conway from Jonesboro.
Details are limited at this time.
- Tailgating ramping up for historic War Memorial Stadium match-up
- Hutchinson tours Remington ammunition plant, lauds it for job creation
- Court documents show assistant director unknowingly handed Alec Baldwin loaded gun used in deadly shooting on movie set Thursday
- Arkansas basketball previews upcoming exhibition against East Central
- Jefferson County woman accused of shooting sister now in custody