ASHDOWN, Ark. – With the death of a 3-month-old baby in southwest Arkansas, an investigation is now underway.
Ashdown police officers responded to the 600 block of South 5th Street in Monday on reports of an infant that had stopped breathing.
According to investigators the 3-month-old was found unresponsive on a couch.
The child was taken to Little River Memorial Hospital but was pronounced dead.
One woman has been taken into custody according to detectives.
The investigation is ongoing.
- FDA backs Pfizer COVID-19 boosters for seniors, high-risk
- Garth Brooks says he’s playing dive bars instead of stadiums because ‘the dive bars are vaccinated’
- Jimbo Fisher Has Great Respect For Arkansas, Sam Pittman, Who He Tried to Hire Once
- Arkansas Eagle scout honored for saving two people from drowning
- Little Rock crews working to clean up aftermath of recycling center fire