LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – With the chaos in Washington D.C. after protestors stormed the U.S. Capitol building, Gov. Hutchinson took to Twitter to condemn their actions.
- Olympic gold medalist Jeffrey Henderson returns to North Little Rock for fitness event
- Little Rock mayor test drives city’s newest electric car
- Cannon family says they were denied closure by not being told about Worthen sentencing
- Saturday marks 7th anniversary of Beverly Carter kidnapping, murder
- Arkansas 20 – Texas A&M 10: What They Said