FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — A pair of goats were spotted, apparently stranded, on an Interstate 49 bridge near Greenland on Monday.
Central EMS said they received multiple calls from motorists regarding the two goats.
The pair was spotted around mile marker 53 near Greenland.
According to Arkansas State Police dispatch, the goats have been safely removed from the overpass.
This is a developing story.
- LIVE TODAY: It could be a scary Halloween for some SEC teams
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Jacksonville woman killed, child injured in North Little Rock accident Wednesday morning
- Arkansas Blood Institute facing critical blood shortage
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting