LOGAN COUNTY, Ark.- A Logan County man was arrested on Wednesday, with U.S. Marshals and Logan County deputies discovering a gun, drug paraphernalia, meth and 16 pounds of pot.
The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force and Logan County Sheriff’s deputies arrested 40-year-old Adam “Blackie” Xiong at a house near Subiaco without incident.
Investigators searched the residence and discovered a loaded handgun reported stolen out of Roland, Oklahoma. Xiong is a convicted felon.
According to a report they also discovered sixteen pounds of marijuana, a small amount of methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia for using meth, and drug paraphernalia for sifting and packaging marijuana.
Deputies seized the evidence and transported it to the Logan County Sheriff’s Office.
Xiong was taken to the Logan County Detention Center and booked on anticipated charges, including:
• Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver
• Possession of Methamphetamines
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Meth)
• Possession of Drug Paraphernalia with the Purpose to Manufacture
• Simultaneous Possession of Drugs and Firearms
• Theft by Receiving
• Felon in Possession of a Firearm
• Possession of a Communication Device used to Facilitate a Felony Drug Offense
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: 1,071 new cases reported Sunday
- Woman dies in collision with construction equipment on Interstate 430 Sunday morning
- Rain, a few strong storms possible Sunday into Monday
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan