KNWA – Summer is less than two months away which means you may be looking to entertain the kids.
Screen-free week begins today and the World Health Organization is sharing some tips on how to manage your child’s screen time during the summer.
– Do more than set limits other than time constraints.
– Know what your child can is able to see on the device.
– Not all screen time is bad.
– Get your kids doing something interactive rather than just ‘watching a screen.’
– Set up media-free zones in the house.
Be sure to get your kids signed up for activities to allow time away from the electronics like camping or volunteer work.