TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- Starkel makes first start, leads Razorbacks 55-34 over Colorado St.
- “The Thing That Is Different Is We Think We Can Score With People Now” – Players Uncut Post Game
- “The Culture Has Changed” – Nick Starkel, C.J. O’Grady, Scoota’ Harris Uncut Post Game
- Hogville.net Players of the Game
- “We Responded, And Finished” – Coach Chad Morris Uncut ….