(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- Prince Philip is laid to rest as somber queen sits alone
- Little Rock woman missing, police asking for public assistance in search
- Lisa Cornwell relives golf career and Arkansas Hall of Fame induction
- No. 10 Arkansas Hits Three Homers in Victory Over No. 20 Georgia