COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — Police say a burglary suspect found unconscious on a bedroom floor of an Ohio home has been charged.
The victim told police Wednesday he woke up around 6 a.m. and heard someone breathing heavily. He said he found the suspect on the floor.
Officers arrested 31-year-old John M. Alexander.
According to police, Alexander had a backpack containing a pair of handcuffs and multiple zip ties. Investigators say he was armed with a .22 caliber handgun.
Police said he appeared too high on narcotics to know who or where he was. He was taken to an area hospital.
Alexander was charged with felony burglary.
- Friday Evening Weather Update
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- Danville murder victim leaves behind two children
- Friday marks 6 years since Beverly Carter kidnapping