SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Conway nonprofit that feeds homeless gets burglarized; thousands of dollars worth of technology gone
- Flooding closes popular Little Rock eatery
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?