ACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves will hold a ceremony on Tuesday, June 30, to sign House Bill 1796, which removes the current Mississippi state flag. The bill will also create a commission to design a new one that will be voted on in November.
The governor will be joined by legislative officials and leaders within the African American community.
The ceremony starts at 5:00 p.m.
- Maumelle man arrested after death of infant
- Pittman Anxious to See His Top Recruit in Action This Season
- Saturday Evening Forecast Update
- Arkansas Game and Fish participate in ‘Operation Dry Water’ and remind folks to continue social distancing on the lake
- Teen dies in car accident in St. Francis County