SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) — Governor Gavin Newsom and his family are quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
Gov. Newsom said three of his children were exposed to a CHP officer who tested positive for the virus.
The governor said he and his wife Jennifer did not have direct contact with the officer.
He says the entire family tested negative Sunday, but will still quarantine for 14 days as part of local guidance.
- Baseball Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86
- CDC recommends against getting other vaccines close to when you get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- Michael Scherer Replaces Rion Rhoades on Arkansas’ Staff
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship