WASHINGTON, D.C. (KELO) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help as it continues to investigate the people involved in Wednesday’s violent breach at the U.S. Capitol.
On Twitter, The Washington Field Office said it is seeking information to “assist in identifying individuals who are actively instigating violence in Washington, DC.”
The agency is urging people who saw unlawful activity during the violent protests to submit information to them. The FBI has provided an online tips form.
The FBI also said people may call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to the investigation.
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Arkansas improves world best in 4×400 relay to cap team victory in Wooo Pig Classic
- School record by Banks, sub-4 for Kemboi highlight Wooo Pig Classic victory
- Friday Evening Weather Update
- Bill introduced in Arkansas legislative session to exempt houses of worship from emergency order rules prohibiting operation