WASHINGTON D.C. – After the death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, Senator Tom Cotton shared his thoughts and condolences on Friday.
“Officer Sicknick diligently protected our Capitol and the lives of every American inside for 12 years. On Wednesday, Sicknick performed his duty for the last time as he worked with other brave officers to defend the Capitol from dangerous insurrectionists,” Cotton said. “Our nation will not forget his sacrifice and life of service. May God bring comfort to his family.”
- Police arrest Conway school employee
- PTN Live Updates: No. 20 Arkansas vs. Georgia Southern
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally outnumbered by media, police
- Colorado school shooter sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus more than 1,200 years
- Disney World comments on video of little boy tipping his hat for costumed princesses: ‘This is adorable’