LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Arkansas Parole Board denied clemency to a woman in prison for the kidnapping and murder of a Central Arkansas realtor.
Crystal Lowery pleaded guilty in July 2015 to the murder and kidnapping of Beverly Carter in 2014.
The application has been sent to Governor Asa Hutchinson, who will make the final decision in the coming weeks.
- NLRPD investigating officer-involved shooting near Riverfront
- Friday Evening Weather Update
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021
- Hot Springs Cemetery nominated to be nationally recognized as historic place
- Good News Matters: Patients at Arkansas Children’s Hospital prepare Christmas cards to raise money