WHITE COUNTY, Ark.- One man is dead, four others injured, after a head-on collision Saturday night.
59-year-old Clark Vandon died in that crash.
The collision happened on State Highway 36, just west of Highway 320 shortly before 7:00 p.m. on Saturday.
A male passenger in the Nissan Rogue he was driving was hurt along with the female driver and two minors in A GMC Yukon.
According to Arkansas State Police, the car that was driven by Vandon was hit by the GMC Yukon after the Yukon crossed the center line in a work zone.
Weather was clear at the time of the crash. The investigation is ongoing.
- Treylon Burks Has No. 2 Grade of All Returning Wide Receivers According to PFF
- Federal judge reverses release order on Arkansas riot suspect Richard Barnett, will await trial in Washington D.C.
- Local moving company partners with Restore Hope to donate furniture
- Greenbrier man dies from COVID-19 hours before community planned to pray for him
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate