YELL COUNTY, Ark.- Yell County Sheriff Bill Gilkey announced Friday a second person is facing charges in connection to the death of a Danville man.
According to the Yell County Sheriff’s Department, Carlos Lopez Pacheco and Austeberto Lopez are facing charges in connection to the death of Jose Reyes Medel-Hernandez.
Austeberto Lopez is being held on a $75,000 bond for a hindering apprehension charge.
Carlos Lopez Pacheco’s bond was set at $2 million for a first-degree murder charge.
Chief Deputy John Foster says both suspects are being held at the Yell County Detention Facility and they await the filing of formal charges and appearances in Yell County Circuit Court.
- Hot Springs police help Missouri with possible homicide evidence found in trash bag, looking for suspect
- Thursday Evening Weather Update
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- Local high school coach photo goes viral