LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The president of the Little Rock Education Association says union members voted Monday night to return to teaching classes in person at the Little Rock School District.
According to an email Monday night from LREA President Teresa Knapp Gordon, the 69 members that took action received notices of disciplinary action for Tuesday.
- Arkansas’ Defensive Line Doing Its Job Despite Not Winning Awards
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Future Razorback JJ Hollingsworth Helps Lead Greenland Past Cedarville
- Game and Fish receive multiple reports about Sherwood alligator; Neighbors name it ‘Happy’
- Benton police serve arrest warrant for Benton officer in possible domestic violence case