CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Happy 116th birthday to Miss Hester Ford!
FOX 46 Charlotte captured the moment Hester turned 115 last year when she had a party at Beatties Ford Road Library with her family.
Hester was born in Lancaster County, South Carolina, and went on to have 12 children with her husband, and has more than 50 grand-kids and 120 great-grand-kids!
Ms. Ford credits her incredible longevity to family and a strong faith in God. And yes, she is the oldest living person in the United States.
- Around a dozen people turn out for protest at Arkansas State Capitol
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina statehouses
- Baby giraffe, born while the world watched, dies at Nashville zoo
- Capitol View, Jan. 17: Arkansas Democratic, Republican leaders talk first week of session
- Hoop Hogs recruiting notebook: Warren, 2 Moores, Wolfenbarger, & Ware updates