LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – According to sources, Charles Starks, a Little Rock police officer involved in the February 2019 shooting death of Bradley Blackshire, has turned in his letter of resignation.
The Charles Starks case dates back to Feb. 2019 when the Little Rock Police Department (LRPD) officer shot and killed Bradley Blackshire during a traffic stop. Starks was subsequently fired but was later re-instated.
To read Starks’ letter of resignation, click here.
This is a developing story. We will continue to update this story as more information is available.
- Crews prepare for construction along I-30, expect multiple traffic impacts and long-term closures
- Coronavirus in Ark.: 73,690 confirmed cases and 1,033 confirmed deaths, according to ADH
- Hope woman missing, police asking for community help
- Arkansas Commitments, In-State Targets in Action This Week
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites