LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Property taxes are due Thursday, October 15.
If it’s been more difficult to pay during the pandemic, there are now new options.
The Pulaski County Treasurer’s Office has partnered with Centennial Bank as a spot to process tax payments at any of their four locations in Little Rock.
Cash payments can now be made at many walk-in bill payment stations in Kroger, Walmart and Edwards Food Giant. There are 53 of these locations available.
You can also pay online, by phone or by mail.
- Dr. Seuss books going for exorbitant prices on Amazon
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- Looking ahead to the Spring with Good Earth