LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Property taxes are due Thursday, October 15.
If it’s been more difficult to pay during the pandemic, there are now new options.
The Pulaski County Treasurer’s Office has partnered with Centennial Bank as a spot to process tax payments at any of their four locations in Little Rock.
Cash payments can now be made at many walk-in bill payment stations in Kroger, Walmart and Edwards Food Giant. There are 53 of these locations available.
You can also pay online, by phone or by mail.
- Isaiah Sategna Shines in Win Over Rogers Heritage
- Sweet and Sour Paranormal group investigates paranormal places in Arkansas
- Employee at Sherwood daycare arrested for 2nd battery after parent discovered marks on her child
- District 2 race heading down final stretch
- A packed race for North Little Rock’s mayor