LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – A drug sweep called Operation Crystal Clear has rounded up more than 20 people on methamphetamine charges.
In a news release issued Friday morning, the Arkansas State Police (ASP) said the 18-month undercover operation resulted in the arrest of 15 felony suspects living in Monroe County. All of the charges stem from law enforcement undercover purchases of illegal narcotics.
The arrests were made by ASP troopers, Monroe County Sheriff’s Office deputies, officers with the Brinkley and Clarendon police departments, 1st Judicial District Drug Task Force and the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission.
The following individuals were arrested without incident and are being held at the Monroe County Jail.
- Harley Baker, 27, of Brinkley
- Adam Davis, 31, of Brinkley
- Anthony Glass, 35, of Clarendon
- Lucas Hargrove, 34, of Clarendon
- Jeremy Hartzog, 19, of Clarendon
- Kenneth Jackson, 37, of Brinkley
- Timothy Miller, 42, of Brinkley
- Johnnie Mounce, 43, of Clarendon
- Rebecca Norwood, 34, of Brinkley
- Chere Peacock, 38, of Clarendon
- Morley Pearson, 38, of Brinkley
- Diana Reaves, 48, of Brinkley
- Kendal Sawnigan, 27, of Brinkley
- Robert Sullins, 31, of Blackton
- Cameron Tucker, 38, of Brinkley
Drugs and suspected stolen property, specifically firearms and an all terrain vehicle, were recovered during the course of the arrests. The investigation into the stolen items in relation to the drug crimes is continuing.