LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Little Rock police are investigating after finding a man lying on a porch who later died while responding to a report of gunfire on Tuesday evening.
Officers were called to the the 4600 block of West 31st Street just after 10 p.m., and when they arrived they found 24-year-old Braylon Parks of North Little Rock lying on a porch with a gunshot wound.
Emergency crews arrived at the scene and Parks was transported to a nearby hospital where he later died from the injuries.
A homeowner told police that Parks was knocking on his door after shots were heard and that Parks had an injury to his head.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Greenland DE JJ Hollingsworth Impressed With Arkansas’ Virtual Visit Presentation
- Arkansas claims first 2-game SEC win streak of season with 92-71 win at Vanderbilt
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Rain, A Few Strong Storms Possible Sunday Into Monday
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?