LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – A new whistleblower complaint has been lodged against embattled Little Rock Police Chief Keith Humphrey.
The complaint was sent to Little Rock Board of Directors members on Monday night.
In the complaint, a sergeant with the LRPD states that they feel Chief Humphrey is taking retaliatory action against them because they did not present anticipated findings in an investigation concerning other detectives who already have litigation against Humphrey.
The sergeant went on to say that he feels that Humphrey has “weaponized” the Internal Affairs Division to use for personnel matters.
The Little Rock Board of Directors will be meeting Tuesday at 4 p.m.
This is a developing story. Please stay with KARK for updates
- Watson Chapel junior high protocols for dangerous situations
- Pine Bluff “Devastated” After Local School Shooting
- School district pulls Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day citing ‘racial undertones’
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Museum of Discovery damages from snowstorm into the millions