LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- A group of local men, called “Men in Pink” created a video to honor breast cancer survivors.
Dedric Jones, a Pine Bluff film writer, says survivors have been touched by the video.
“It was our desire just to be a blessing and impact that population to let them know we care about you and as young men, we want all the ladies to know we hear you, we feel you and want to support you with our gifts,” says Jones.
Jones says the response has exceeded his expectations, and there may be more projects to come.
You can see the full video above.
- COVID-19 in Arkansas: 2,200+ new cases reported as hospitalizations continue to rise
- Little Rock police recapture inmate after he escapes officer’s custody
- Slim Jim jerky recipe creator Lon Adams dies of COVID-19
- Urban Outfitters coming to The Promenade at Chenal, first in Arkansas
- Madison County man dies after altercation with homeowner