GARLAND COUNTY, Ark.- Garland County Sheriff’s deputies responding to a call of a possible shooting, on Monday night, located a 40-year-old male with an apparent gunshot wound on Rolling Acres Drive. The deputies were able to get the man medical attention and transport him to a local hospital for treatment.
That shooting is still under investigation.
- SATURDAY EVENING WEATHER UPDATE
- Arkansas defeats C-USA defending champion North Texas, 69-54
- Kaden Henley Has Big Game to Help Shiloh Christian Advance in State Playoffs With 28-0 Victory Over Malvern
- Arkansas 2020 November General election turnout rates vs. registered voters
- Electrical equipment stolen from Christmas display