CAMDEN, Ark.- The man accused of killing a Camden woman and her young son is back in Arkansas.
Jory Worthen was arrested last week by U.S. Marshals in Burbank, California after being on the run for 16 months.
He’s accused of murdering Alyssa Cannon and her 4-year-old son, Braydon Ponder, last summer.
At one point, he was on the U.S. Marshals Top 15 Most Wanted list after evading authorities across the country.
- Pine Bluff father celebrates son’s birthday who was shot and killed three years ago; murder remains unsolved
- Harrison community working to change historical reputation
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Tumbling Temperatures Friday
- Thursday Evening Weather Update