LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Little Rock Fire Department gathered Friday morning to remember the nearly 3,000 people who lost their lives on September 11, 2001.
The members of LRFD began their morning with a moment of silence to remember and honor the fallen and showed solidarity with firefighters across the nation by sounding their sirens in a call to action for those who continue to serve in the protection of life and property.
- Watch Live: 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Gosnell Police Department activates Silver Alert for 77-year-old man
- Wednesday Evening Weather Update
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice