LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- Little Rock’s Board of Directors voted to hold off on a Lime Scooter ordinance for two more weeks. That will give Directors more time to make sure the motion includes enough regulation.
If the current ordinance passes, people would not be allowed to ride Lime Scooters on city sidewalks. They would instead have to use the bike lanes and would also be treated like bikes within city regulations. Kids 16 and under would have to wear a helmet.
- AR-15 thrown in North Little Rock backyard, found by neighbor
- Final Natural State Showdown Set For Tuesday Night At Baum-Walker Stadium
- Tyson raising pay to keep up as US chicken demand soars
- Taste alone won’t persuade Americans to swap out beef for plant-based burgers
- Man arrested after police say he exposed himself with children present