Grease fire in McCain Mall Chick-fil-A

Local News

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Emergency responders were at the McCain Mall in North Little Rock today after a grease fire at Chick-fil-A.  NLR police say the fire caused a lot of smoke in the mall. 

A spokesperson for the mall says there was no real damage and Chick-fil-A will clean up and reopen soon, and the mall will not close early today.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Trending Stories