GARLAND COUNTY, Ark.- The Garland County Sheriff’s Office says scammers are pretending to be deputies and telling people they have missed jury or court duty, then telling them to pay a fine or be arrested.
The sheriff’s office is urging people not to fall for it and not to pay the money.
Officials say they may also spoof the sheriff’s department’s phone number to make it look like it’s real.
If you have a question about jury duty or a potential scam, call the Garland County Circuit Clerk’s Office.
- Capitol View, November 29th: Governor Asa Hutchinson discusses COVID-19 and the holidays
- Tip Time set for Lipscomb; 2nd Musselman Live Set for Monday
- Freeze warning & frost advisory issued until 9 AM, Monday
- Missouri Game Kickoff Time and TV Network Announced
- Eli Wisdom Shines on Both Sides of Ball for Shiloh Christian