DREW COUNTY, Ark.- The former Drew County Emergency Management Director has pleaded guilty to stealing money.
On Monday, Steven Stain changed his plea to guilty and was given 36 months of probation for breaking and entering and 12 months probation for theft. Those will run concurrently.
According to court records, surveillance video shows Stain taking $1,000 during two nights of basketball games in February.
He was charged in July.
- Talented DE Curlee Thomas Names Top 11 Including Arkansas, Talks Things He Likes About Hogs
- No. 2 Arkansas Gets Easiest Win of Season, Downing SEMO 9-3
- PTN PREVIEW: LSU vs Arkansas Basketball
- Three injured in shooting in Hot Springs Friday night
- Pine Bluff man shot and killed Friday night, police asking public for information