CONWAY, Ark. — A man is dead after a single vehicle accident in Faulkner County Friday afternoon.
60-year-old Charles Trezvant died as a result of the crash.
It happened just after 4:00 p.m. in the eastbound side of I-40 near mile marker 124.
According to the preliminary crash report from Arkansas State Police, the truck driven by Trezvant left the road, then overcorrected, struck a utility pole and overturned.
The investigation is continuing.
- Robert Moore Was Friday’s Hero For Arkansas
- Arkansas Gymnastics Sets Program Record… Again In Win At Auburn
- No. 20 Razorbacks Softball Wins Program-Record 14th Straight Game At Wooo Pig Classic
- No. 23 Arkansas Women’s Tennis Upsets No. 9 Vanderbilt
- WATCH: Suspects caught on camera taking crowbar to North Little Rock business