SALINE COUNTY, Ark. — Saline County Prosecutor Chris Walton says they have made an arrest in connection to the child death reported Tuesday morning on I-30.
Whitney Turner-Tyson, 30 of Little Rock, has been arrested in connection to this case. She was booked on a capital murder charge.
The judge has ordered no bond in the case.
The prosecutor could not confirm the relationship between the woman and the child.
A review hearing has been set for November.
- Arkansas Martin Luther King Jr. Commission hosts Unity in the Community Festival in Monticello
- Overnight hit and run in Little Rock leaves Texas man dead
- White House announces Medals of Freedom for Simone Biles, Gabby Giffords, Denzel Washington
- Fallen officer’s son sworn in 8 years after father’s death
- Biden to award Medal of Freedom to 17, including Biles, McCain and Giffords