SALINE COUNTY, Ark. — Saline County Prosecutor Chris Walton says they have made an arrest in connection to the child death reported Tuesday morning on I-30.
Whitney Turner-Tyson, 30 of Little Rock, has been arrested in connection to this case. She was booked on a capital murder charge.
The judge has ordered no bond in the case.
The prosecutor could not confirm the relationship between the woman and the child.
A review hearing has been set for November.
- Tracking the tropics: Depression 28 forms over the Caribbean Sea
- UPDATE: Two Girls found safe, suspect in custody, according to Missouri State Highway patrol
- Saturday Evening Weather Update
- Red Cruises Saturday, Wins Fall Series
- Jayden Williams Gaining Offers, Move to Offensive Line Paying Off