LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Arkansas Minority Health Commission (AMHC) is now accepting sponsorship applications until Sunday, November 15, for health-related events to be hosted January 1 through June 30, 2021.
According to a news release from the AMHC, the commission will accept applications for COVID-19 focused events in addition to traditional health topics such as nutrition and fitness, mental health, HIV and obesity.
Applicants must submit their applications via email to Onekia Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMHC is not requiring applications to be mailed at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To review and submit the required sponsorship documents, click here.
- Arkansas defeats LSU, 83-75, for their 9th straight SEC win.
- Talented DE Curlee Thomas Names Top 11 Including Arkansas, Talks Things He Likes About Hogs
- No. 2 Arkansas Gets Easiest Win of Season, Downing SEMO 9-3
- PTN PREVIEW: LSU vs Arkansas Basketball
- Three injured in shooting in Hot Springs Friday night