LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- With Many Arkansans still out of work during the Pandemic; The Arkansas Foodbank is busier than ever. Its mission is to keep Arkansans fed.
The Arkansas Foodbank has almost doubled its distribution this year. So, it’s more important than ever to think of your neighbors and donate if you can. 9.6 million pounds of food distributed since March 16. Food and Fun drives allow safe social distancing.
There are 420 community partners and pantries you can donate to. KARK hosts a telethon in December to raise money for the food bank. Every dollar helps provide food for five meals to Arkansans in need.
- COVID-19 in Arkansas: 51.4 percent of Arkansans have had at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers push for new infrastructure plan
- The precursor of Father’s Day was inspired by a tragic accident
- Florida vs. CDC cruise lawsuit: Court rules in favor of Florida against conditional sail order
- President Biden’s dog, Champ, passes away: ‘We love our sweet, good boy and will miss him always’