LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- With Many Arkansans still out of work during the Pandemic; The Arkansas Foodbank is busier than ever. Its mission is to keep Arkansans fed.
The Arkansas Foodbank has almost doubled its distribution this year. So, it’s more important than ever to think of your neighbors and donate if you can. 9.6 million pounds of food distributed since March 16. Food and Fun drives allow safe social distancing.
There are 420 community partners and pantries you can donate to. KARK hosts a telethon in December to raise money for the food bank. Every dollar helps provide food for five meals to Arkansans in need.
- Arkansas 2020 November General election turnout rates vs. registered voters
- Electrical equipment stolen from Christmas display
- Friday Evening Forecast Update
- ‘Holidays on Main’ a COVID-safe way to celebrate the holidays in Little Rock
- Game preview: Arkansas (1-0) to host North Texas (1-0) at BWA on Saturday