DREW AND DESHA COUNTIES, Ark.- The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) announced Monday they will hold a “live” virtual public involvement meeting via WebEx to review the proposed plans to construct a new roadway (Insterstate 69) extending from Highway 278 to Highway 65 in Drew and Desha Counties.
According to a news release sent by ARDOT on Monday, ARDOT will conduct a live WebEx virtual public involvement meeting to discuss proposed plans to construct a new segment of Interstate 69 on Tuesday, October 6 from 5:30 until 7 p.m.
ARDOT invites the public to listen, view meeting materials and participate by asking questions and making comments.
The website will be available for comments until 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 21.
To take part in the virtual meeting, click here.
- Pulaski County temporarily closes park trail for safety improvements
- Kaiden Turner Helps Lead Fayetteville’s Defense in 52-14 Victory Over Rogers Heritage
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Harding University president Dr. Bruce McLarty announces retirement
- Isaiah Sategna Shines in Win Over Rogers Heritage