HEBER SPRINGS, Ark.- A 17-year-old is dead after he drowned at Greers Ferry Lake Monday.
According to the Heber Springs Fire Department Facebook page, officials received a report around 9:25 p.m. Monday of a missing 17-year-old near the Sandy Beach swim area of Greers Ferry Lake.
The Heber Springs Fire Department says the body was recovered.
The incident is under investigation.
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina
- Arkansas family says another casket was buried on top of loved one at a Malvern cemetery
- LR Barbershop partners chops cuts and conversations with LRPD
- Saturday Evening Weather Update
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax