LAKE CHARLES, La.- As Hurricane Laura made landfall early Thursday morning, KARK Chief Meteorologist Keith Monahan and KARK photographer Marc Gustafson were tracking the storm in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
In the clips above, Chief Meteorologist Keith Monahan gives a look at the damage in Lake Charles.
- LRSD moves forward with in-person classes, teachers union switches to virtual
- Sunday Evening Weather Update
- Man’s body recovered from Lake Dardanelle
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Arkansas Recruiting Report with Otis Kirk: 9-27-20