LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The Arkansas Department of Health is extending the current directive that sets closing hours for bars at 11 p.m. from January 3, to now February 3.
The directive was originated on November 19 due to higher COVID-19 numbers. With current COVID-19 numbers skyrocketing in the state the extension was somewhat expected.
Over the past few weeks, Arkansas has seen record-breaking trends in new cases, hospitalizations and deaths.
- Report: Arkansas and Musselman Finalizing Raise, Extension
- Hot Springs city board discussing rules for short-term rental housing
- Monday Night Mystery | New Evidence Alert: Morgan Nick
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- New lead in Morgan Nick case after documentary released important details