LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Arkansas Surgeon General Greg Bledsoe posted on Twitter today announcing that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
Bledsoe announced that he is already self-isolating and is working from home. In the post, he also made mention that his family has symptoms as well.
- Searcy apartment residents say they need relief from the heat
- Goodwill donations lead to medal mysteries
- “It doesn’t feel real,” Kopps reacts to winning the Dick Howser Trophy
- Werner advances to 5,000M final, Hiltz reaches 1,500M semifinal at Olympic Trials
- Erich Sullins advances to hammer final at U.S. Olympic Trials