LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The Arkansas Department of Health released information on July 6, regarding the COVID-19 cases employed by poultry businesses.
There are 584 active cases, 2,324 recovered cases and 2,908 total number of cases.
Active COVID-19 Cases Employed by Poultry Businesses by Ethnicity:
Counties of Residence with 5 or More Active COVID-19 Cases Employed by Poultry Businesses:
Poultry Businesses with 5 or More Active COVID-19 Cases:
Non-Poultry Businesses with 5 or More Active COVID-19 Cases:
All information is subject to change. This data was recorded on July 6, 2020.
- Update: 4 men arrested in connection to fatal shooting of SAU Magnolia student
- Bus drivers concerned with safety protocol as school approaches
- Teachers union releases letter opposing in-person learning
- Friday Evening Weather Update
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing